Sydney metro is the fully automated rapid transit service (driverless) in Australia operated by Metro Trains Sydney opened on 2019 and serving the city of Sydney and New South Wales in Australia.
Sydney metro is one line with 36 KM and 13 stations most of them undergroud and scheduled to be 31 stations in 2024 and the government is planning to add more metro lines.
Sydney Metro agency is controlling The metro network, under the cover of Transport for NSW.
Services are operated by Metro Trains Sydney and integrated with the established Sydney Trains network.
Sydney metro official website: https://www.sydneymetro.info/
Sydney metro hot lines: 1800171386 - 1800612173 - 1800717703
Sydney metro official facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/SydneyMetro/
Sydney metro stations in service
- Bella Vista: Lexington Drive, Bella Vista, New South Wales, Australia.
- Castle Hill: Old Castle Hill Road, Castle Hill, New South Wales, Australia.
- Chatswood: Railway Street, Chatswood, Australia.
- Cherrybrook: Castle Hill Road, Cherrybrook, New South Wales, Australia.
- Epping: Beecroft Road, Epping, Australia.
- Hills Showground: Doran Drive, Castle Hill, New South Wales, Australia.
- Kellyville: Samantha Riley Drive, Kellyville, New South Wales, Australia.
- Macquarie Park: Corner Lane Cove & Waterloo Roads, Macquarie Park, Australia.
- Macquarie University: Corner Herring & Waterloo Roads, Macquarie Park, Australia.
- North Ryde: Delhi Road, North Ryde, Australia.
- Norwest: Brookhollow Avenue, Norwest, New South Wales, Australia.
- Rouse Hill: Tempus Street, Rouse Hill, New South Wales, Australia.
- Tallawong: Cudgegong Road, Tallawong, New South Wales, Australia.